Pre-school events Special Events to make first schooling experience memorable:
Play schools in Pune have several activities integrated in the curriculum. Similarly at Kids Organization too, extra-curricular activities like Gathering, Fun-fair, Sports day, Festival celebrations, Picnics, Field trips etc. are conducted in a bid to provide a learning and fun experience to the children.
- Picnics : With the aim of giving a lot of exposure to children, picnics are arranged at various places like market, cowshed and parks all year round. These picnics enable children to enjoy group life, togetherness, learning co-operation and also help in developing their observation skills.
- Festival Celebration : Almost all the festivals are celebrated in the school with aplomb to make children aware of our culture and tradition.
- Special days : Some days and weeks of the year are treated as Special days that include, Community helpers’ day, Color week etc. where learning process is coupled with fun experiences.
- Fun Week : Fun week is specially arranged in which children compete amongst themselves in various competitive events.
- Sports day : Various sports like running race, hoping etc. are conducted to develop the competitive spirit in children and they are duly rewarded too.
- Annual day : This day is organized so as to provide a platform for the children to showcase their talents and also an opportunity for us to appreciate them.